- Color: Black/White/Red/Rosy/Pink/Yellow/Royal Blue/Navy Blue/Ivory/Grey/Green
- There is An Inner Lining to Stop the Voile Material from Scratching Your Legs, It’s A Great Shape, Not Too Huge But Looks Gorgeous Under a Dress. The Waistline is Well Elastic.
- This Knee-length Petticoat is the Perfect Accompaniment for Wearing Under Vintage Dress/Bridesmaid/Prom Dress/Fancy Dress or Can be Worn Alone as a Skirt.Adds the Perfect Volume to Your Dress.
- Tips: This listing is for 2 Different Styles Petticoat, Please Pay Attention to the Detail.
- Notice: Please select the size base on Our Size Chart on the top LEFT photos show.
Question: Does it have an elastisized waist?
Answer::It does, the waist is elastic and stretches to fit comfortably. But it doesn’t have a lot of give to it. Make sure you order the proper size. The size chart was pretty accurate.
Question: What length is this petticoat?
Answer 1: I am 1’60 cms tall and the lengh is just above my knee which is very convenient. 🙂
Answer 2: About 26 inches.But as long or as short you would like it to be – it has an elastic waiste band so you can pull it up or down.
Perfect Petticoat! Comfortable, Full Poof, Vibrant Petticoat – Highly Recommend!
Waistline and top part is well elastic,skirt is made of voile.
The slip and waist band are soft and comfy. The fit is perfect it has a bit of wiggle room.It adds a lovely fullness to a skirt without being over the top.
If you wanted to have the bottom hem peek out from under a dress it could be very cute. The petticoat gives great fluff and puff for vintage dresses!
Package Contents: 1*Petticoat(No Accessories Included)
Note: This listing is for 2 Different Style Petticoat, Please Pay Attention to the Detail.
You are welcome to Jack Smith Clothing at any time, any question, please email to us freely!